Subscriber Login



Forgot Your Username?
Forgot Your Password?
Customer service key to success
By Byron McNutt

THE SINGLE greatest key to long-term success in today’s business world is doing whatever it takes to please your customers. That was the theory 10 years ago, and it’s the theory today, of Louisiana-based writer and lecturer Mike LeBoeuf.

LeBoeuf says consider these facts: A typical business hears from only 4% of its dissatisfied customers. The other 96% just quietly go away. Of those, 91% will never come back.

A survey on “Why Customers Quit” found the following: 68% quit because of an attitude of indifference toward the customer by the owner, manager or some other employee.

Fourteen percent were dissatisfied with the product.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 1:14 PM
 

Add comment

Comments exceeding 1,000 characters will not be accepted. Please refrain from using texting language and spell out all words. All comments are reviewed and must be approved before they are posted.


Security code
Refresh